Superliminal

Subliminal Superliminal is a game that came out in the Epic Store. I knew this game would probably be another Stanley Parable when I watched the trailer. My opinion is probably going to be as short as the game.

Review: The game has a total of 9 "levels" that I managed to complete in under 2 hours. It was very linear with a bunch of oddball puzzles relating to how we "perceive" the world around us. There were a couple of "gotcha" moments when the game decides to pull the rug out from underneath you when going through the motions. There were also a few puzzles that I could have solved way quicker if certain elements weren't presented in such a tricky fashion. The game was in production for 6 years but I don't think that justifies paying $19.99 in the Epic Store. The gimmick runs its course in about 30 minutes and can frustrate you when you can't figure out that hidden puzzle piece behind the wall that solves everything. I recommend playing it when it is marked down to $10 at the most.